Frank J. Driscoll Jr.
Frank Driscoll’s practice focuses primarily on civil matters and he represents businesses of all sizes, from large corporations to smaller, community-based businesses.
A Hampton Roads native, Frank Driscoll was born in Portsmouth, VA and grew up in Chesapeake, VA. He is an alumnus of George Mason University and Villanova University School of Law.
Education and Memberships
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA, 2000
- B.A., George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, 1996
- Member of the Virginia State Bar since 2000
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia.
Personal and Hobbies
When he is not in his office working for his clients, Frank Driscoll spends time with his wife and three children. Although his oldest daughter is a Florida Gator, his loyalty for the Hokies cannot be questioned, not only during the Virginia Tech Football Season, but off season as well. Frank can also be found at one of the local rec centers playing basketball. This is where he shows, he is not only relentless in the courtroom, but also on the basketball courts as well. Frank enjoys traveling to historic destinations with his family, yet always prideful of his Hampton Roads roots and living in Virginia Beach where he enjoys everything the beach life has to offer.